Our ProcessHighly efficient processes to save you time and money
Phase 1: Tell Us Your Vision
- Get in touch with us, send us your requirements and explain what type of service you are looking for. Request a FREE no obligation quote. We will then get in touch with for an initial consultation in order to gather any additional information if needed.
- We will create a website services proposal and quotation which spells out exactly what you get, it’s associated costs, payment terms, project timeline and multiple options if applicable.
- If you are satisfied with the proposal we will send you our website services agreement to sign and send back to us.
Phase 2: Design Concept
- We will work with you closely to create the perfect web solution for your needs. We will analyze your business goals and learn more about your business. We will also research your targeted audience, competitors, industry and gather essential information about your business.
- We will create a design concept / prototype and ask you to review it. According to your requirements we will then tweak it until we find a solution that you are 100% satisfied with.
- Once you approve the design concept we will move on to the next phase
Step 3: Build & Test
- We will start building your website which typically includes website coding and graphics, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Social Media Creation and Integration.
- Hosting and domain setup (if applicable).
- Completed website will be sent to you for final approval.
- After client approval, the website will go through a comprehensive 10-point quality control process which includes the following checks;
- Website displays correctly on multiple web browsers
- Overall design and layout is consistent
- Spelling and grammar are correct
- On page SEO is done
- Social media integration and other 3rd party integration works
- Images are optimized to maximize performance
- Videos play correctly (if applicable)
- All links, external and internal are working
- Forms are properly formatted, includes all required fields, CAPTCHA for spam prevention and form submission works correctly
- Resolution is optimized for standard 1024 x 768
Phase 4: Go-live
- A final check on the website will be done and any preparation activities such as transferring an existing domain and data, moving email accounts etc.
- We flip the switch and your website and social media profiles are live for the world to see.
- Post go-live activities such as enabling search and Google Analytics
Phase 5: Ongoing Maintenance and Marketing
- We have various website maintenance options available to keep your website up-to-date.
- New events, promotions, news and anything you want to share with your clients, just send us an email and we will update the website.
- We will send monthly website performance reports so you can see what your customers are looking for, what’s doing great and things that need improvement.
- Want to get more visitors to the website? Sure, we can help you with Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Marketing (SMM), Online advertising etc.
Need any further help?
We can always discuss more online marketing options. Contact us!